The Individual and Family Supports program offers personalized, comprehensive care to adults with disabilities and strives to improve their quality of life at home (either living on their own or with family members), and in the community.
Programs focus on enhancing quality of life and independence while residing in the community. Services include:
- Personal advocacy training
- Money management
- Support at community and social events
- Assistance with household chores
- Parenting skills
- 24 hour on-call support
- Provides individuals in our program with the tools, experience, and voice to take more control over their lives and impact legislation.
- Meet monthly to discuss issues such as safety skills and healthy lifestyle choices
- Develop social calendar including day trips and longer excursions such as cruises, Disney World, etc.
For information on any of these programs please contact Maria Pacheco at email@example.com