LifeStream is holding a “Walk-In Interview Week” for qualified candidates interested in the following positions:
- Personal Care Assistants (PCAs)
- Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs)
- Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs)
- Home Health Aides (HHAs)
- Personal Advocates
- Residential Managers
- Assistant Residential Managers
September 19th – September 23rd
8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
13 Welby Road
New Bedford, MA 02745
No appointment is needed! Candidates should bring a copy of their resume and a driver’s license. A high school diploma or equivalent is required.
Candidates can apply in person or online prior to the interview. For more information contact Rhonda Baptise at 508-993-1991, ext. 1023, or email@example.com.
Check out our great benefits:
We continually strive to make LifeStream a wonderful place to work, and we are proud of the excellent benefits we offer our employees, which include:
- Paid vacation
- 11 paid holidays
- Paid sick time
- Paid personal time and bereavement days
- Generous health insurance plan
- Dental insurance at group rates
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Free life insurance for full-time employees
- Free short- and long-term disability insurance for full-time employees
- Tuition reimbursement after the first six months of employment
*Listed benefits are for full-time employees; reduced benefits for part-time employees working less than 30 hours/week.
At LifeStream, you’ll have an opportunity to make a difference in the lives of many individuals with disabilities, as well as enjoy the many benefits of being a LifeStream employee.