If you’re looking for a rewarding career with great benefits, you’ve come to the right place!
LifeStream, one of the area’s largest employers and a leading provider of human services, is seeking qualified candidates for the following positions at our numerous facilities located throughout southeastern Massachusetts:
- Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs)
- Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs)
- Registered Nurses (RNs)
- Personal Care Attendant
- House Managers
- Home Health Care Relief Workers
We offer both part-time and full-time opportunities to assist individuals with disabilities. A high school diploma or GED is required for qualified applicants.
Check out our great benefits:
We continually strive to make LifeStream a wonderful place to work, and we are proud of the excellent benefits we offer our employees, which include:
- Paid vacation
- 11 paid holidays
- Paid sick time
- Paid personal time and bereavement days
- Generous health insurance plan
- Dental insurance at group rates
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Free life insurance for full-time employees
- Free short- and long-term disability insurance for full-time employees
- Tuition reimbursement after the first six months of employment
*Listed benefits are for full-time employees; reduced benefits for part-time employees working less than 30 hours/week.
At LifeStream, you’ll have an opportunity to make a difference in the lives of many individuals with disabilities, as well as enjoy the many benefits of being a LifeStream employee.